My friend William Weedon "tagged" me to participate in one of these…tag things. Like him, I don’t go in much for these, but I too found this one intriguing.
1. One book that changed your life:
"The Book of Concord"
"The Hammer of God" by Bo Giertz
"The Proper Distinction Between Law and Gospel" by Dr. C.F.W. Walther
"Confessions" by St. Augustine
[sorry, I can't pick only one]
2. One book , other than the Bible, that you’ve read more than once:
Patrick O’Brian’s novels
Book of Concord
[sorry, again, can't name just one]
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
Bible, Hymnal, Book of Concord
Patrick O’Brians novels
4. One book that made you laugh:
Any book by Scott Adams or Dave Berry. I laugh myself silly.
5. One book that made you cry:
"Hammer of God" by Giertz
6. One book that you wish had been written:
Martin Luther’s autobiography
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Lars Walker "Year of the Warrior"
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
"The Right Stuff" by Tom Wolff
10. Tag others.
Aardvark, Petersen, Pepperkorn