Pet Peeves: Here are some of mine, what are yours?
Here are some of mine:
1) Rude drivers.
2) People who drive under the speed limit in the fast lane.
3) Being late [oh, how I hate to be late!].
4) Lack of common courtesy, such as "please" and "thank you."
5) Meetings for the sake of having a meeting.
6) Having my little morning rituals thrown askew.
7) Interruptions when I’m really concentrating.
8) People who treat other people rudely.
9) Bad coffee, which means, most coffee brewed at any church event or location.
10) Poor customer service.
11) Bad service in a restaurant.
13) Confusing the proper use of "I" and "me." Drives me nuts.
14) People who correct people who misuse "I" and "me."
15) Comb overs. If it’s gone, it’s gone. Stop pretending! You are not fooling anyone.
16) When I’m too lazy to get out of bed early and get exercising.
17) Laziness in others.
18) People who delegate up.
19) People who are always looking to make excuses and blame others.
20) People who fail to give credit to others.
21) The fact that I do not read as much as I want to.
22) Hymns played without any rest between verses to breath.
23) Hymns played like they are all funeral dirges.
24) Organs played too loudly in church.
25) Shoes that are not clean and shined, mine included.
26) Women who dress in a slutty fashion (sorry to be rude about it).
27) Anytime I behave like a horse’s rump toward anyone.
28) Having a messy/disorganized desk and/or office.
What are some of your pet peeves?