Digital Resource Specialist Wanted
Are you interested in joining the CPH Team, to research and develop new digital resources? Our Emerging Products group has an opening. Check it out!
Are you interested in joining the CPH Team, to research and develop new digital resources? Our Emerging Products group has an opening. Check it out!About the Job
Concordia Publishing House (CPH), the publishing arm for The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, is seeking a Digital Product Specialist to work in its Emerging Products area. This position is full-time and would be located at the main headquarters in St. Louis.
The Digital Product Specialist will be responsible for research, analysis, design, development, and production of digital products from concept to launch. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to define user needs, design user interfaces, and produce high quality products adhering to best practice workflows.
This position will work closely with cross functional teams to execute a technology integration plan across multiple product lines, and will use online collaboration tools to provide cross-team project-based support.
Other duties include:
· Researching and analyzing customer needs to identify opportunities for new product innovation and existing product improvements.
· Educating and consulting with internal stakeholders on technology initiatives and providing feedback/recommendations based on proposed requirements.
· Translating factual data into product specifications to develop digital prototypes for testing and review purposes.
· Serving as primary point of contact for day-to-day development activities including milestone review, feedback aggregation, and approvals.
· Coordinating routine projects update meetings with internal stakeholders and external development partners.
Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in education, visual design, instructional technology, IT or related field. In addition, candidates must have 2-3 years demonstrated knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, and other rich media formats. Experience with learning management systems and mobile platforms is a plus.
CPH offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay.
To be considered for this position send your cover letter and resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Concordia Publishing House, a 2009 Missouri Quality Award recipient, please visit www.cph.org .