Bible Study Builder: Great Multipurpose Resource
I invite you to take a close look at a new resource from Concordia Publishing House that offers a wealth of materials for Bible study in Lutheran congregations, giving you a lot of flexibility and powerful options to “build your own” Bible study. You can take a look at this resource and try it out via the demo link on the page. I’d like to introduce you to Bible Study Builder.
Using this resource, you have access to:
- 200+ CPH Bible studies
- ESV Bible text
- KJV Bible text
- Bible Book Outlines
- Daily Prayers
- Luther’s Small Catechism
- TLSB notes
- Concordia: The Lutheran Confessions
When you find the materials you like, tag them as your favorites to save them for further study needs. Once you have made your selections, you can also choose to copy and paste just the “content chunks” you need or download the entire resource to your computer.
We will be adding content continually.
It takes three simple steps to build a Bible study.
* Search your topic using selected dropdown categories and/or key words
* Select and view the study components which work best for your class
* Cut and paste small text chunks or download your full content resources to your local machine or save to your favorites for later review
Bible Study Builder may be used by itself as a basic Bible study framework for instruction. Or it may be used in conjunction with one or more printed resources for a complete, multifaceted program designed by the leader to meet the unique needs of each Bible study group.
Features and Benefits
* Unlimited access to CPH resources
* Low cost materials for serving your congregation’s bible study needs
* Instructional resource tool with solid doctrinal content relevant to life and faith formation
* Can be used as a basic stand-alone resource or as a perfect complement to many of Concordia’s bible study resources
* Easy-to-navigate user interface
* Robust, centralized, content database with ability to search, preview, select, download, and archive resources specific to your needs
* Flexibility to cut-and-paste small text chunks from “resource view,” download full text resources to your local machine, or save to your “Favorites” on the website
* Free functionality previews
* Content updates included with your annual subscription
* “How to” instructional demo
* “How to” downloadable guide