Look Out for Mailing About Apocrypha Goodness!
Friends….just a quick note.
Keep a close eye on your parish mailbox, perhaps even pitch a tent and camp out by it, day and night, in breathless anticipation of an incoming mailing to your congregation about The Apocrypha: The Lutheran Edition with Notes.
You will be receiving a nice packet of informative, er, information, etc. It went into the United States Postal Service mail stream which means you should get it in … a week? Two weeks? Three? Four? Next year? No telling with bulk mail, but it is on the way. Also, in a week or so I’ll be sharing a nice promotional video we made featuring Pastor Matthew Harrison, LCMS President, Pastor William Weedon, LCMS Director of Worship, and Pastor Edward Engelbrecht, General Editor of the Apocrypha: Lutheran edition.
But, keep in mind, there is no need to wait to place an order. The price point is the same, and for every ten copies ordered, you get free shipping/handling as part of our Fall Bible Promotion. You can mix/match Bibles in the promotion, so if you wish to grab a few copies of something else and add it to the order, check out this web site.
So call 800-325-3040 or go online and place your order, today…or tomorrow. Or, sooner. Or, later.
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Evang Lutheran Ch in America
- Wisconsin Evang Lutheran
- Independent Lutheran Churches
- American Assoc of Lutheran Ch
- Assoc of Free Congregations
- Church of the Lutheran Brethren
- Church of the Lutheran Confession
- Conservative Lutheran Church
- Evangelical Lutheran Synod
- Lutheran – Other
- Lutheran Church of Canada
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada